Save Arvind Kejriwal

Seeing the kind of revealings that are going around and the responses he is giving for the wrong doings of Government. I am forced to write this Blog about Arvind Kejriwal.

I know I might sound a bit too harsh but it is reality that the way Arvind Kejriwal is going ahead with a speed of rocket, there will be some equal and opposite reaction (Newton's Third Law).

And the opposite reaction can no less then killing him. I believe the only thing might save his life is elections. Because he decided that he will not have any securtiy. If elections are decided then opposite parties will not dare to kill him because it will again for negate them.

Here we need to understand it is not Arvind Kejriwal but it would be killing of people emotion. Hope thounsands of Arvind Kejriwals will arise to the occassion and whenever needed.

Comments

ramu said…
Reading this in 2022 makes me sad