Satya Sai baba's last physical breath

I am writing this blog more because of Sachin Tendulkar rather than Satya sai baba's death. Although some of the people may not like my blog but I would want to place my impressions according to my limited information(I have to use word limited, because for some of them emotions run high at this point and so tend to misperceive things here)

I am quite against to sathya sai baba's way of being a Guru. Ironically I like and extremely admire lot of his disciples for example Sachin Tendulkar, Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Whom I admire a lot but somethings I am unable to digest and also that Satya Sai baba is a Guru.

I have recently read that he is a spiritual guru but since I don't know what actually he does as being a spiritual guru I cannot say how he is Guru in terms of spirituality.

I am more concerned with his wealth (see this news) where it speaks about Rs 40,000 crore and also Rs 1.5 lakh crores.

How does he get so huge amounts ? From where do he get so much amount ? In India there are still humongous poverty but still he gets so much amount. As we know that there is no secret in this lot of corrupt people give their money here. So basically he or the organization is a place where black money is kept or given or donated to get (in Hindi : पुन्य in Telugu: పుణ్యం. google translates this word into maundy I am not sure if every body accepts this word or not other please do improve google tranlation by giving an alternate word) maundy, so this is a place where one can buy maundy, which would be very sad to think. And it is not good to see that such kind of place is no more with a better Guru who is rich in his knowledge rather than money.

My anguish is that why Satya Sai baba could not heal them with his spirituality to build a better nation ? He might be doing lot of philanthropic work but this is not the way of respecting one's country. Surely there is much better methods and more over Satya Sai baba might also know them.

It was a bit of hard to digest to know that Sachin had a great impression by Satya sai baba. But then it would be really true he would have cured lot of stress of very big personalities, which made him more popular.

Just yesterday I was travelling in a train (in Germany from Freiburg to Kirchzarten) I happen to see a lady asking me after recognising me as an Indian, more about the satya sai baba with ignorance of the news that he passed away yesterday (24th April 2011) how is Satya Sai baba doing and his spirituality. I told her that he just passed away yesterday and she was a bit concerned. I wanted to know her logical reasoning behind her belief about Satya Sai baba but unfortunately her destination came and she got down the train and I could not speak more about this. But with the couple of minutes conversation I felt there is no logical belief behind this it is only that people who go there gets into peaceful mode. Which gives them lot of belief in him.

Also Satya Saibaba is driving force to little master (Sunil Gavaskar). Again I admire him a lot. I admire Sachin for his persistence dedication to his passion and profession, balance with media and from expectations of people on him. I admire Sunil Gavaskar for his great interest towards his technique in batting. I admire Vajpayee for his sensitivity towards politics and country. Surprisingly all the three whom I mentioned here does not face any corruption charges although it is fact known that Sachin and Sunil has lot of money. Which they earned with their skill and madness of people in India towards cricket. Although I might like cricket and passion about seeing it is still not working towards improving the thinking of people. Cricket is not a sport in India it is a religion. So it should change the thinking of people of India only then the money obtained by Sachin with Advertisements and other things I will give respect. Remember I have no doubt on Sachin`s passion and his dedication towards cricket. Here this is nothing about sachin it is all about people who just follow it madly. There is nothing wrong in following madly also because each person can have one madness in life but it should many times give strength to contribute to country, which is still not happening. Hope this will happen in future.

If I see myself do I have any belief on such gurus then I should say yes. I have guru like that as Swami Sundara Chaitanya. He is guru to me because he gives logical reasoning for our mythology. Which teaches me principle of life and so he is my Guru. He is also slowly getting more and more money. I know some of his followers are also corrupt. So it means his place is also used for maundy.

So every single holy place India we see used for giving their black money and gain maundy. They give this black money and gain false prestige. But if we see a less corrupt India do we still see these people to be so rich ? I believe no but they will still be Guru's. Because they decided to take up those kind of activities. However we will see improved version of Gurus such Swami Vivekananda, Rama Krishna Paramahamsa who were not rich in terms of money. But they were rich in terms of spiritual thinking and such principles of life.

So what I learn from these kind of information and incidents that in this increased corrupt India and lack of better leadership in India we will see only this kind of Gurus. If I want better Gurus then I need to provide a better India. There is nothing wrong which such kind of following by Sachin or such personalities but these personalities should understand that they should also encourage people towards politics. I am feeling all about these things which means I should stand and take up politics and become better leader. If others are also feeling same thing then they should do the same thing and improve the condition of India to get the better Gurus in India who are more rich in their knowledge than with their money.

Thank You for reading.
Please place of your comments if you think I have written this blog not for my fame but just to express my feelings.

Comments

So wrong things about Satya saibaba slowly turning out to be true.
Sheetal Arya said…
Many times Satya Sai baba has escaped from people who tried killing him, if he was God's messenger why did he fear death?