Anil Kumble - The Jumbo, The piller - Indian Development perspective.

It is really a emotional for me to see Kumble retiring. But he has rightly choosen the platform of Delhi Kotla Stadium. Where he conquered complete opposition wickets. Remarkable acheivment. I am sure it pushed him to take correct decision. I really thought if he continued to stay in the cricket he would have faced immense criticism including me as well. But I cannot imagine that one of my favourite player, and I have to criticize him which is really difficult task for me. Because it should be first Indian Team and then comes individual. Thanks to Delhi cricket ground. And my favourite player did not make something like "Congress" and "Gandhi parivar" who just cannot get out politics. I think, like this because I feel that either if you take Rajiv, Sonia or Rahul has not excelled in any of the fields and they try to become Prime minister (I am sad to say this because, I am not sure weather they really like to become PM or not but they are pushed by all the people who are corrupt in India.) compared to people like Nehru (already excelled in studies in difficult times of India and I would give him Doctorate in freedom struggle.) Indira (Also did her great work along with other freedom fighters) however just keep aside weather they were excellent, good, average or bad. But they had some qualification to be in politics. Where as Sonia and Rahul does not have any qualification to be PM's just the craziness of corrupted people in India, ignorance of people in india and a great TAG of "GANDHI". These things are not at all qualifications.


So now coming back to my favourite player Kumble who did right thing by making his retirement.
I really like if he come into politics and use his knowledge of being simple, calm and leading the team skills in the lifes of people. I want every great celebrity to come up with a political party so that the people who are professionally politicians have some pinch of competition to put some efforts in their working. However he should also take the gaurd of head of Department of Indian cricket Spin Department.


Now it is my duty atleast to write 1000 x (blue lines above) praising him as with great difficulty I was about to criticize him. I could have choosen numbers to describe his nature and praise him but probably I am not sure the format of big numbers that come will not be a beauty in my blog so I prefer bullets.

I think I have completed my duty with the last bullet.. Please don't expect me to write about him ...... it is a difficult task for me.

But hopefully he enters into politics.

Thanks for reading..

Comments