YouWeCan - Yuvraj Fight for cancer - Issues Media to take

Today while seeing two programs


I am not sure am I too harsh and irritated or mischievous or trying for some cause or just meant for business to happen whatever it takes but I got in my mind that all the celebrities who are in media eyes should get all of the diseases prevail in India and not just diseases but all problems existing (such as which are getting focused in Satyamev Jayate) such that those problems should get focus and attention in the media.

Like just all the eleven members of cricket team and all the top ten hero and heroines of bollywood and of all languages where major celebrities exists should get some disease and or problem.

Only then probably the media will find time to give major focus on it.

Well this was my initial reaction in my mind, but why this came in ? I suppose it is we the people of India are still careless about many things we do not care that we want to see the development of India and so we do not contribute and see that emotion as a major TRP events. If we see them as major events then the media will be forced to take up those issues. 

Here I just want to take one incident which today's episode of Satyamev Jayate: Dignity For All was never taken care in the last more than sixty years of Independence. We need to first accept that we have utterly failed to address this issue. And I feel starting my family and my street this issue exists, it would be at differing percentages in each family but exists in almost every family of India. Until this issue is resolved at least to half it this will not be solved.

My solution was to understand it better and my understanding is as written in my blog Hinduism - The way of Life. In Present day of India. But just not this in theoretically we have lot of solutions but we need to act now. 

Hope we act on problems and FORCE MEDIA TO TAKE UP THESE ISSUES and not complain on them.

Comments